Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bilingualism

Bilingualism is the use of two language by person to speak in his
daily conversation. I also do bilingualism, I speak Indonesian and
Sundanese in daily conversations. Both languages are used for
different situation and purpose. At home, I speak Sundanese because my
family use Sundanese to speak. I do not only speak Sundanese to my
family but also to my friends who are Sundanese. Next, I use
Indonesian language to speak to my friends in college. I also speak
Indonesian when I talk to lecturer. When I meet people who I haven't
known them, I also speak in Indonesian language because it is the
national language. However, Indonesian language that I use is not
standardized Indonesian language because it is only used in formal
situation. There is another language that I use to speak but I use it
sometimes, that is English language. I use it in my lecture when I
have to do presentation.

No comments: